Pumpkin Spice Muffins

So I thought I'd continue with the pumpkin spice theme. These muffins are super yummy. I like to freeze these so I always have something on hand in the freezer in case my sweet tooth starts to ache. You can also put this mix into 2 loaf pans for pumpkin spice bread.

Pumpkin Spice Muffins (makes 12-15 medium muffins)

425g (2 cups) pumpkin puree
500g (2.5 cups) sugar
2.5dl (1 cup) vegetable oil
1.6dl (2/3 cup) water
4 eggs
8 1/3 dl (3 1/3 cups) flour
2 tsp baking soda
1.5 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg


1. Preheat oven to 175C (350F).
2. Place pumpkin, sugar, oil water and eggs in large bowl and mix until combined.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
3. Grease muffin pans or line with paper liners.
4. Fill almost to the top.
5. Bake for 20-25 min, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

Comments